ASC Director – Position Open
Klamath Orthopedic Clinic of Beautiful and Sunny Klamath Falls, OR is seeking to hire an Ambulatory Surgery Center Director. Come join our growing and successful Surgery Center!
ABOUT KLAMATH ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC
Klamath Orthopedic Clinic is a respected practice in Southern Oregon, making profound improvements in the quality of life for our patients. Our team of physicians have a combined total of 120 years of medical experience and are trained in several different disciplines, including Total Joints, Sports Medicine, Lower Extremities, Hand, Foot & Ankle, Podiatry, etc. Each of our physicians brings their own expertise to the practice. We are committed to the well-being of our community and dedicated to making each patient’s brief stay a safe and positive experience. It is because of our patients, that we are proud to provide a personalized service with excellent medical care.
Our professional work environment of cooperation and respect facilitates our success. Come contribute to our thriving practice! In addition to working in a pleasant work environment and feeling good about the services you provide, you will have the opportunity to earn a competitive compensation package.
The ASC Director has the responsibility for the successful management and operation of the Surgery Center. They will provide physicians and staff with all of the resources and services necessary to meet the needs of patients and meet the financial objectives of the practice and group.
Essential Functions Include but are not limited to:
Education: Required graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, preferably with a Baccalaureate or Master’s Degree in Nursing or Health Care Administration.
Certification/Licensure: CNOR Preferred
Current Oregon State Nursing License.
CPR certification for Health Care Providers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Administrator, Director of Nursing or Manager the Perioperative Environment or equivalent
- Experience obtaining and maintaining Medicare certification through DNV/JCAHO
- Managed electronic health records
Essential Functions Include:
- Develops and maintains proper clinical procedures that ensure patient safety, comfort, and quality
- Develops and maintains appropriate admission and discharge procedures and assures that pre-admission criteria are appropriately met by all staff
- Researches and prepares cost reduction proposals and implements them as applicable
- Evaluates ongoing patient care and reports significant patient problems to appropriate team members
- Collaborates with Human Resources to ensure personnel policy development and communication to staff to achieve consistency in labor and employee relations
- Serves as resource and role model for staff
- Plans, evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives when appropriate
- Selects and hires employees according to established guidelines
- Monitors, coaches, develop and evaluate performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards
- Assures compliance with all Clinic policies and procedures and governmental regulations including but not limited to:
- Controlled substances and safe medication administration
- Infection control
- Patient confidentiality
- CPR, ACLS, safety and risk management in collaboration with Clinic Safety Coordinator and HR
- Quality improvement and quality assurance
- Emergency codes and evacuation
- Professional licensure
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, managers, and physicians
- Assists with the development of patient education material
- Supports and promotes a positive image of surgery center when dealing with patients and others inside and outside the organization
- Monitors patient service feedback and contributes to the process of resolving complaints and service issues
- Create and maintain staffing schedules
- Monitor and adjust block schedules as necessary to ensure appropriate utilization and scheduling
Interested applicants should contact Estella: email@example.com
Please include your resume and a brief description of how your skills fit the position